There are two ways to protect your capital in the market, take profit to lock in capital or cut your loss to preserve your capital.
How do you know when to sell your stock?
Is there a perfect time to sell or take a profit?
Should I fund my trading wallet so I can buy the dip?
This video course will provide clarity on how to trade the stock market as a disciplined trader and my best strategy to know when a new uptrend or downtrend is emerging.
Why is this important?
It’s easier to make money when you buy stocks at the beginning of a new uptrend; you have more upside to take advantage of than downside risk.
In this video course on how to protect your capital, I shared:
- What NGX All-share index and why it’s important.
- Technical analysis of the NGX index
- Why you should stop chasing perfection in the stock market.
- How to beat Nigeria’s rising inflation and outperform your bank’s fixed deposit offers.
- The power of compounding smaller gains the market.